Remember my 52 Graces? It started out as a weekly posting of things that I'm grateful for in my life. My goal was to have a weekly post throughout the year. I haven't always been that successful in a regular posting schedule. As a matter of fact, I've had several weeks go by with no posts. (That's not to say I'm not grateful, because Lord knows I'm grateful for so many things.) In my defense, I didn't start this endeavor until about half way through January. So, truth be told, I'm really still within my 52 week time frame for getting this done....so here goes-I'm dedicated to the cause in finishing out my list (mind you- these things probably won't be life changing) but they do add to my slice of heaven here on earth- thus my Grace in their presence in my life...(perhaps I should have called this whole thing- 52 Guilty Pleasures...) oh never mind- enjoy!
37. BRAVO TV Realty Shows- (Including any all future Real Housewives of Any City, Top Chef, Million Dollar Listings, Flipped Out, Millionaire Matchmaker...)
38. The ID Network, Oxygen, TLC, Discovery- programs like- Snapped, Missing, Locked Up Abroad, I Was Dead....true stories of real people who experience horrific things...really should consider this the Train Wreck networks....can't help watching- sucks me in every time!
39. York Peppermint Patties, Lindt Chocolates- sometimes you just need that one small bite of chocolate to get you through the day.
40. Browsing Bookstores and Public Library Shelves at Leisure.
41. Vera Bradley On-Line Sales, TJ Maxx, Big Lots, Target (especially the Red Tagged area)
42. Sharpie Markers- all colors!
43. Lime Flavored Tostitos- (I blame L.M. for this One!)
44. Good glass of Red Wine
45. Vodka- just about anything
46. E-Bay Shopping
47. New Releases from Favorite Authors
48. Sonic Happy Hour
49. My favorite pair of Blue Jeans.
50. All the Blogs I read on a Regular basis-The Pioneer Woman, I Am Bossy, Notes From the Trenches, My Sisters Farmhouse, Coal Creek Farm, Eye of the Beholder, Southern Hospitality, Noble Pig, Jennsylvania, Strictly Simple Style, Boo Mama, My Life as a Hotfessional, Gifts of the Journey and the list continues to grow. You inspire me beyond words and expand my world of friends.
51. This Blog- for being the creative outlet that helps keep me a little more sane.
52. YOU-my faithful readers, new friends, any one who bothers to take a gander and leave me a comment. You make my day, my year- and for that I'm eternally gratefully, gratified and filled with Grace- (In this instance- Redundancy is a good thing!)