Here's some stuff I've been thinking about and actually doing-
1. Writing a new post for this dang blog site.
2. Read the Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy- twice.
3. (Wanting) to lounge by the pool and read other novels that I've had to back shelf due to time constraints.
4. Getting totally addicted to the HBO show- "Girls" by watching their 10 espisode marathon.
5. Getting tired of all the "Real Housewives of..." and not really watching at all.
6. Excited to have Sirius radio in my car once again and can listen to the Catholic Guy- Lino Rulli.
7. Glad that another season of Dance and Lacrosse have come to an end.
8. In love with- shaved brussel sprouts- roasted in the oven...seriously- if you have never like brussel sprouts- you will be a convert....
9. Visiting college campuses with my official Senior boy.
10. Hold on to your hat- I've converted to McDonald's Sweet Tea from Sonic. (Sonic still has the best ice.)
11. Loving that 2 of my children are employed.
12. Took a new job in January and my life ceased to be my own.
13. Gave up reading almost all other blogs- have pretty much given up this one.
14. Wondering what the next steps are?
15. Not ready to say good bye.
16. Loving that music I would have picked for a Saturday Soundtrack become hits after I pick them but don't actually post.
17. Sunday nights are awesome for TV- but not so much for the next day it all begins again.
18. Going to Vegas, Baby with my husband for a work conference and staying on to visit with some friends and hit the strip.
19. Officially registered for my 30th High School Reunion. (eeks!)